Please join us February 24, 2018, at the Woman’s Club of Tallahassee for the 18th Annual Cornerstone Learning Community Spring Fundraiser: Casino Night! 100% of the funds raised at this event directly support the financial assistance and academic enrichment programs at CLC and help make our school’s wonderful teachers, curriculum, and learning environment accessible to more children.
This year’s event will feature a silent auction, a live auction, and casino games, including blackjack, poker, craps, and roulette! Guests will receive an allotment of casino “play” money, which can be exchanged for casino chips. If you run out of casino chips, we’ll have additional play money available (suggested donation: $10). At the end of the evening, guests may exchange their casino chips for raffle tickets for fun prizes. Don’t know how to play? The gaming tables will be staffed with dealers who will be happy to teach you!
This year, we are not soliciting class basket or wine wall donations from CLC parents. We hope CLC families will consider helping in other ways! (See below)
Thank you in advance for your participation and support! We look forward to seeing you in February!
The 2018 Spring Fundraiser Volunteers
- Early Bird Tickets: $35 (order by Jan. 31, 2018)
- Regular Tickets: $45 (ordered Feb. 1-24, 2018)
- Tickets may be ordered online or at the door the night of the event (tickets will not be sent home to CLC parents this year)
- Tickets are on sale now and make great gifts for family and friends!
- You can also donate tickets to teachers online using the ticket order form!
- Attendees must be 21+ years of age
WAYS TO HELP
- Order tickets
- Invite your friends & extended family
- Donate $, auction items, or class art supplies (your class parent will email you if art supply donations are needed for your class’s art project)
- Bid on auction items
- Come and have fun with us!