The Cornerstone Spring Fundraiser relies on generous item donations from businesses and individuals for the silent and live auctions that are held during this event. Items range greatly in value and type, providing a fabulous selection for our event attendees to bid on!
A list of our 2018 auction items is available on Bidding Owl HERE.
Some examples of items from past auctions include:
- Gift Certificates from stores and restaurants
- Personal Services such as spa treatments, stylists, manicures, etc.
- For The Home items such as veterinary services, farm share package, painting, cleaning, lawn care, pest control, maintenance services, etc.
- Vacations options ranging from a weekend stay at a local/regional hotel or vacation home to week-long stays in exotic location, airline tickets, theme park tickets
- Family Fun items like tickets to local museums, FSU football tickets, CLC Summer Camp, birthday party packages, music lessons
- Art & Memorabilia
To donate items for our next auction:
- Please email email@example.com with a description of the item, its estimated value, and the most convenient way for us to receive it from you. We would be happy to pick up items from local businesses, or items may be delivered in person or mailed to the school at:
Cornerstone Learning Community
Attn: Spring Fundraiser
2524 Hartsfield Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!