Want to win a tuition stipend towards next year’s tuition? Look no further—the 2018 Cornerstone Learning Community 50/50 Tuition Giveaway is here!!
From now through 8:00pm ET on February 24, 2018, families of students enrolled at Cornerstone Learning Community (CLC) may obtain raffle tickets for a suggested minimum donation of:
$25 for 1 ticket
$100 for 5 tickets
At approximately 10:00pm ET on February 24, 2018, at the “Casino Night” CLC Annual Spring Fundraiser at the GFWC Woman’s Club of Tallahassee, one winning raffle ticket will be drawn at random, and the winner will receive 50% (up to $5,000) of the donations collected for raffle tickets in the form of a CLC tuition credit for the 2018-19 school year. The remaining proceeds will go directly towards the educational enrichment and financial assistance programs at CLC.
50/50 tuition giveaway tickets may be ordered online using the Casino Night Ticket and Donation Form until 9:00 pm ET on Friday, February 23, 2018. “Casino Night” attendees will also be able to buy tickets during the February 24 event via cash, check, or credit card.
How long will online tuition giveaway registration be available?
- If you are not attending the event, or just want to get your tickets early, you will be able to buy tuition raffle tickets online until 9:00 pm EST on Friday, February 23, 2018. Attendees will also be able to buy tickets during the auction via cash, check, or credit card.
Who is eligible to win?
- Only families of students enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year are eligible to receive the stipend, and the winning ticket is non-transferable. Anyone may purchase tickets for the family (i.e. grandparents, co-workers, friends).
How can I register?
- Online (coming soon!)
- At the Tuition Giveaway table at the auction
Do I have to be present to win?
- No – you do not have to be present to win – but it’s a lot more fun if you are!
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 Tuition Giveaway ticket.
- Only families of students enrolled at Cornerstone Learning Community (CLC) for the 2018-19 school year at the time of the drawing are eligible to participate.
- The winning ticket is non-transferable.
- 50% (up to $5,000) of all proceeds raised will be credited toward the 2018-19 school year tuition for the student named on the winning ticket. The winner does not need to be present at drawing to win. The winner will be chosen at random at the “Casino Night” CLC Annual Spring Fundraiser at approximately 10:00pm EST on February 24, 2018, at the GFWC Woman’s Club of Tallahassee, located at 1513 Cristobal Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32303.
- Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. CLC may require the winner to complete and submit certain documentation required under Federal tax regulations, including, but not limited to, an IRS Form W-9, as a condition of receiving the tuition credit.
- A payment for a 50/50 Tuition Giveaway ticket does not qualify as a charitable contribution and is not tax deductible.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate. Tickets are available for a suggested minimum donation of 1 for $25 or 5 for $100. Persons requesting a ticket at no cost must send their name, address and phone number on a 3 x 5 card along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to CLC Spring Fundraiser, 2524 Hartsfield Road, Tallahassee, FL 32303. Postmark may not be later than seven (7) days prior to the date of the drawing. Limit one free ticket per CLC family. For more information, call (850) 386-5550.
- This raffle is sponsored by Alpha School, Inc., dba Cornerstone Learning Community, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization located at 2524 Hartsfield Road, Tallahassee, FL 32303. FEIN# 59-36228792524