Cornerstone Learning Community (CLC) is hosting its annual spring auction “Kickin’ it For the Kids, A Roaring 20’s Affair” at Goodwood Museum & Gardens on March 6, 2015. Funds raised through the auction support our educational enrichment and financial assistance programs. Last year the auction helped to raise over $40,000, directly affecting each student, and making a big difference for families in need of financial assistance.
There are many ways you can contribute to the continued success of Cornerstone through your participation with the auction.
- Become a Sponsor.
- Donate an auction item/service or ask your local business or friends to donate an auction item/service.
- Buy tickets to attend the auction or buy Tuition Giveaway tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $40.
- Invite your friends and family to buy tickets and attend the auction.
- preview and start bidding on items ahead of time (check back daily to see new items).
- Bid on an auction item at the event, on March 6th.
As a participant you will be contributing to an academic program that builds a community of life-long learners—our children!
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of this worthy cause! Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Chair, 2015 Spring Auction
Cornerstone Annual Spring Auction
2524 Hartsfield Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32303