Cornerstone Learning Community is hosting its 16th annual spring auction, “Around the World,” on Friday, February 26, 2016 at Goodwood Museum and Gardens. Fully 100% of the funds raised at the auction directly support the financial assistance and academic enrichment programs at CLC. Last year, the auction raised over $45,000, benefitting each and every student and, in particular, making a HUGE difference for the 17% of our students who receive need-based scholarships from CLC.
There are many ways you can contribute to the continued success of Cornerstone through your participation with the auction:
- Become a Sponsor.
- Donate an auction item/service or ask your local business or friends to donate an auction item/service.
- Attend the Auction – $30 in advance or $40 at the door. – Tickets on Sale Now!!
- Invite your friends and family to buy tickets and attend the auction.
- Get Tuition Giveaway tickets – Coming soon!
- Preview items ahead of time – Coming soon!
- Volunteer – contact us at email@example.com to get involved.
- Bid on an auction item at the event on February 26, 2016.
As a participant you will be contributing to an academic program that builds a community of life-long learners—our children!
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of this worthy cause! Thank you to all of our sponsors!
The 2016 Cornerstone Auction Committee