Cornerstone Learning Community is hosting its 17th annual spring auction, “Under the Stars,” on Friday, March 24, 2017 at Goodwood Museum and Gardens. Fully 100% of the funds raised at the auction directly support the financial assistance and academic enrichment programs at CLC. Last year, the auction raised over $42,000, benefiting each and every student and, in particular, making a HUGE difference for the 22% of our students who receive need-based financial assistance.
There are many ways you can contribute to the continued success of Cornerstone through your participation with the auction:
- Become a Sponsor.
- Donate an auction item/service or ask your local business or friends to donate an auction item/service.
- Buy 50/50 Tuition Raffle Tickets – available online until 9:00pm EST on Thursday, March 23, 2017 or on site at the auction.
- Attend the Auction – $35 in advance or $45 at the door. – Tickets on Sale Now!!
- Invite your friends and family to buy tickets and attend the auction.
- Preview items ahead of time – Check Out Items NOW!
- Volunteer – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved or sign up HERE to volunteer at the event on Friday.
- Bid on an auction item at the event on March 24, 2017.
As a participant you will be contributing to an academic program that builds a community of life-long learners—our children!
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of this worthy cause! Thank you to all of our sponsors!
The 2017 Cornerstone Auction Committee